Is it a healthy snack? Is it a treat? Why not both!? These White Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Balls are tasty enough to count as a dessert but packed with enough protein to *actually* make them a filling snack to power through your day. Sprinkles optional - but are they really?
for -10+ servings:
- 3/4 cup of Yumbutter Organic Creamy Peanut Butter or Yumbutter of choice
- 1/4 cup of date or maple syrup
- 1/3 cup of almond flour
- 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- 4 oz of melted white chocolate
- 2 tbsp of sprinkles
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl (except chocolate and sprinkles).
- Roll into 1 tbsp sized balls and place on parchment-lined baking sheet. Place in freezer to harden
- Melt white chocolate in separate bowl. Once the balls are firm, roll them around in the chocolate and top with sprinkles. Place back onto baking sheet and put back into freezer for another 20 minutes. Enjoy!