Gluten-free, nut-free, and made with no refined sugar, these Sunflower Chocolate Chunk cookies are gooey, delicious, and perfect when you need a sweet treat with ingredients you have on hand in the pantry!Ingredients
1/2 c Sunflower Seed Yumbutter
1/3 c maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup old fashioned oats
3 Tbs almond flour
4 oz dark chocolate, chopped
3 dates, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a large mixing bowl, combine sunbutter, maple syrup, and vanilla.
- Add in the oats, almond flour, salt, cinnamon, dates and chocolate and mix until everything comes together. Let the batter sit for 10 minutes to thicken.
- Use a cookie scoop to place dough on pan, flatten slightly with your palm.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the edges are golden brown.