for -1+ serving:
1/2 cup of oats
1 tsp of chia seeds
1/2 tsp of baking powder
1/2 cup of almond milk
1 tbsp of Yumbutter Peanut Butter
2 tsp of maple syrup
1/2 scoop of vanilla protein powder
3 whole of strawberries, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375F and lightly grease a small baking dish or ramekin.
- Blend together all ingredients (except strawberries) in a food processor until smooth.
- Stir in chopped strawberries and pour batter into baking dish. Sprinkle with extra strawberries on top.
- Bake for 23-25 minutes until golden.
- Top with a splash of almond milk and enjoy!