These bars are the PERFECT combination of sweet, salty, and superfood. ❤️ With a crunchy bottom layer, decadent "caramel" layer, and chocolatey top layer you simply can't go wrong.
- Crust Layer
- 8oz gluten-free granola
- ⅓ cup coconut oil
- Caramel layer
- ½ cup Yumbutter Superfood Almond Butter
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Chocolate layer
- ½ cup chocolate chips of choice
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Line a 9x5 pan with parchment.
- Blend coconut oil and granola together in a food processor. Transfer to pan and press down. Freeze for 10 minutes.
- Combine caramel layer ingredients in a saucepan and heat on medium-low, whisking constantly. Remove from heat once it bubbles. Pour into pan and freeze for 10-20 minutes.
- Melt chocolate and pour on top of the caramel layer. Add desired toppings and freeze until hardened. Cut into bars and enjoy!
Did you make this?! Tag @yumbutter in your creations on IG!