A better-for-you take on a delicious classic—peanut butter chocolate chip cookies. 🤤 These perfect bite-sized cookies are crunchy on the outside, soft on the inside, and completely dairy and gluten-free!
- 1 egg (sub 2 flax eggs for vegan option)
- ¾ cup Yumbutter Organic Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- ¼ cup gluten-free oat or almond flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 cup dairy-free chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix together egg and peanut butter in a medium bowl.
- Add in vanilla, maple syrup, and coconut sugar.
- In a separate bowl, mix together flour and baking powder. Fold into wet ingredients. Mix in chocolate chips.
- Roll dough into 2 tablespoon-sized balls and transfer to a baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool and enjoy!
Did you make this?! Tag @yumbutter in your creations on IG!