There's no such thing as too much pumpkin spice - and these White Chocolate Pumpkin Spice Cookies (which are vegan and refined-sugar-free) from @danishealthyeats are the proof! Whip up a batch, grab your favorite blanket, and light a fall candle...it's time to get into the pumpkin spice season spirit.
- ¾ cup Yumbutter almond butter
- 1 1/4 cups oat flour
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 3 tbsp melted coconut oil
- ½ cup monk fruit, coconut sugar, or date sugar
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 2 tbsp ground flax + 6 tbsp water
- 1/2 tsp baking soda + 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tbsp vanilla + pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup white chocolate chips or regular chocolate chips (if you want to keep the recipe vegan and refined sugar-free, use a brand like EVOLVED)
Mix together the flax and water and let sit for 5 mins to thicken.
Add the remaining wet ingredients & sugars, mixing well, then add in the dry. Stir in the chocolate chips.
Using a cookie scoop, drop by spoonfuls onto a lined baking sheet. Bake at 350f for 12-14 mins. Cool completely and enjoy- and don't forget the white chocolate drizzle!