These pops are a twist on the classic Creamsicle, but made with organic coconut milk and blueberries (a much better option). The blueberries provide a beautiful color as well. They're ALMOST too pretty to eat, but also v delicious, so please dig in.
- 1 1/2 cups organic coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons organic maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon organic vanilla extract
- 1 cup organic blueberries (fresh or frozen)
Adopted from Wallflower Kitchen
- Mix the coconut milk, maple syrup, and vanilla in a blender
- Add the blueberries and pulse until they've been smashed, but not completely blended!
- Pour mixture into popsicle molds and freeze 4-5 hours