earn instant karma – Karma Project 2011
business = good
we launched yumbutter to change the world. to bring delight to your palate with simple, wholesome, and yummy ingredients while helping to feed kids in need at the same time through our BuyOneFeedOne(TM) business model. in a sense, it’s our manifestation of karma – let’s put GOOD out into the world and let it spread.
slowly but surely
our good is spreading. spreading slowly, like delicious, homestyle peanut butter, to friends and family and strangers around the world. that’s why we’re so excited to launch the Bliss Flow | Yumbutter Karma Project 2011. Bliss Flow Yoga and Wellness Center on University Ave here in Madison teaches yoga to help us discover and enrich our personal wellness. As an extension of our good karmas, we’ve partnered with Bliss Flow to collect food for local area food pantries through our Non-profit partner, Community Action Coalition. in addition to the food collected, we will also be donating a full jar of yumbutter for every jar sold at Bliss Flow’s yoga studio on University Ave until October 23.
why a food drive now?
during this time of year, food drives taper off with back to school festivities and in anticipation of food drives around the holidays. so, donated food is typically in short supply right now. we’ve decided to get the word out and get some much needed food into the kitchens and mouths of our neighbors.
what can i do to help?
1. Bring non-perishable food items to the Bliss Flow studio through October 23rd. Our goal is to provide 300 meals!
2. Purchase Yumbutter at the Bliss Boutique. For each jar purchased, we will donate a jar to a local food pantry.
3. Bring your friends to sample our stellar peanut butter potions on:
- Thursday, 10/6, following the 12:15 Lunch Flow class OR
- Friday, 10/7, following the 5:45 Happy Hour Flow OR
- Thursday, 10/13, following the 7:15 Candlelight Flow.
many thanks and much love,
adrian + the yumbutter team